Thursday, January 24, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 1/23/2013 - KAIYODO - REVOLTECH - BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES TUMBLER

UPDATE 1/24/2013 - NEW PICS! 

From what I can see in these pics, it looks to me like the Batman figure that's included will be in about the 2" scale. That should help give us a good idea as the the size of the actual Tumbler Vehicle.
 


















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is something very different coming from Kaiyodo's Revoltech line-- a vehicle!

Of course, the first question that comes to mind is, "Can I put my Batman figure in there?" But, due to the limited info we have right now, we just don't know, but based on the price, I don't think that this is a large-scale vehicle.

I'll bring more info as soon as I can, but in the meantime, here's the pic.


The camouflaged version will be a Kaiyodo Power Shop Exclusive.

They are set for release in April at a price of 64.99

No comments:

Post a Comment