Monday, June 10, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/10/2013 - HASBRO - STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES - MORE 3.75 & 6" LISTINGS

After Saturday's news of some new listings of upcoming SW The Black Series in Walmart's computer system, now we get word of even more listings found.

Listed are:

3.75" Luke Skywalker (Ep VI)
3.75" A-Wing Pilot
3.75" Biker Scout
3.75" Mara Jade
3.75" Pablo Jill

6" Anakin Skywalker (Ep III)
6" Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ep III)
6" Greedo
6" Luke in Bespin Gear
6" Boba Fett
6" Slave Leia
6" Han Solo (Ep IV)
6" Stormtrooper

I'm super excited for the 6" line! I've been a Star Wars nut since 1977, but I've sort of lost my luster for the series ever since the new movies were released-- and that include collecting anything SW related. But with the high quality and look of these 6" figures, I'm actually excited about collecting SW again!

3.75" Figures




6" Figures





No comments:

Post a Comment