Wednesday, June 5, 2013

TOY NEWS FOR 6/5/2013 - SDCC 2013 - MEZCO - EXCLUSIVE - THUNDERCATS 14" CHEETARA WITH SNARF

I knew it!

I held off on buying both the Mezco Cheetara and Panthro assuming that there would be some kind of SDCC exclusive. I thought-- mostly hoped-- that there would be an exclusive of both figures and that one would come with Wiley Kit, and the other with Wiley Kat. Well, instead we get Snarf.

Okay... I'm not a Snarf fan, but it's still a good exclusive. Well, depending on the price, which we don't know as of yet. I'm assuming around $40 based on past Thundercats exclusives.

You can pick this up at San Diego Comic-Con at Mezco's booth for $50, assuming you plan on going to the show. You can also order it from Mezco's site.

Mezco Thundercats Cheetara and Snarf SDCC 2013 Exclusive Figure Set

No comments:

Post a Comment