Thursday, January 16, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 11/16/2013 - TOYNAMI - VOLTRON - 30th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR'S SET

 UPDATE 1/16/2014 - NEW PICS!!!



 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was one of those weird kids who actually liked the "vehicle" Voltron better than the Lion Voltron.

I remember the Lion Voltron cartoon-- mostly that all fights ended with him cutting his foes in half-- but I just couldn't get into it. Don't know why...

All my friends loved Voltron and had the toys and figures, but I just didn't care much for this particular "robot series".

But, I know that Voltron has a very strong and loyal following, and for just those folks, Toynami will be releasing this pretty awesome 30th Anniversary set.

When fully assembled, he will stand 11" tall and will be made of both diecast metal and ABS plastic. He will also include a "key" that will allow the figures eyes to light up and trigger the lion "roar".

This set will be out in February for $249.99

No comments:

Post a Comment