Friday, January 17, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 1/17/2014 - DIAMOND SELECT - SIN CITY - SERIES 1

NECA is, in my opinion, the best US action figure company, but I never really thought their Sin City figures quite hit the mark.

These new figures from Diamond Select, however, look to be a bull's eye.

The likenesses are very good, but also have a little bit of style to them, which I like; and individual bases will certainly add to the display options. (Would have been better if Nancy came with the stage and pole, though.)

Definitely great choices for Series 1. I'm assuming that Series 2 will have Dwight and Gail, but the 3rd figure is a toss up. Could be That Yellow Bastard, Manute, Becky or Miho.... Guess we'll have to just wait and see.





Retail will be $24.99 each. They should arrive in stores in August.

2 comments:

  1. Great series! Sin City really deserves more good figures.

    I'm a fan of your blog.

    Regards from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete