Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 1/8/2014 - THREEZERO - GAME OF THRONES - TYRION LANNISTER (SNEAK PEEK)

Someone should revoke my geek credentials because I haven't actually watched Game of Thrones yet.

Okay, so I did watch the first episode, but there were so many characters and factions that I think my head exploded and I just didn't feel the urge to put in all the work it would take to get all this stuff figured out.

However, now that it's been on for several seasons and everyone raves about how good it is, I'm going to have to sit down and do some kind of marathon viewing.

Getting the the toy news at hand, ThreeZero has made yet another major move to catapult themselves into the same realm as Hot Toys, Enterbay and Sideshow Collectibles. First came the major coup of acquiring the Walking Dead TV show license, and now they they have begone work on their next license-- Game of Thrones.

Shown here is the head sculpt for Tyrion Lannister. It says that the sculpt is "not final", and while the face looks damned near perfect, hopefully the hair will get a little more attention.

More news on this line of figures as it's announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment