Friday, January 17, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 1/17/2014 - DIAMOND SELECT - MINIMATES - ALIENS - SERIES 1

I wished I liked Minimates more than I a do. They have a lot of really cool licenses and I've picked them up from time to time, but there's just something about that style of figure that doesn't click with me once I get it home and try to display it in my collection.

But, like I said, they have a so many cool figures and licenses, plus, in today's market, the figures are super-affordable, so that has kept this line alive for a really long time-- and deservedly so.

Coming in 2014 will be a new series of figures from the Aliens film. Many of the figures were shown during the summer conventions last year, including Ripley and Newt, so expect to see them and many more characters in subsequent series.

Series 1 will consist of Colonial Marine Wiezbowski, Dropship Pilot Spunkmeyer, Carter Burke and multiple Alien (Xenomorph) figures.


Price and release date info to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment