Thursday, January 16, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 1/16/2014 - BANDAI - S.I.C. - KAMEN RIDER WIZARD - COMING IN 2014

Finally! SIC seems to be winding down with their Kamen Rider OOO collection-- which has been some of their best figures ever, but also has been going on for a looooong time!

And who are they moving onto next? Kamen Rider Wizard!

Wait--! They just skipped Fourze??? Really??? Hmmm.... Maybe not.

SIC doesn't always do their figures in order. They do skip around from series to series quite a bit, so it's very possible that we may still see a "reimagined" Kamen Rider Fourze from SIC at some point in the future. But, in the meantime, I'm definitely looking forward to Wizard! I really liked that series a lot! And I have to say that I'm finding Giam to be completely unwatchable though....

No comments:

Post a Comment