Monday, October 22, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 10/22/2012 - NEW IMAGAES OF SQUARE ENIX PLAY ARTS ARKHAM CITY FIGURES

I have yet to own any of the Play Arts figure, but I'm seriously considering making these my first. (Although I'm definitely getting the Master Chief from HALO 4.)

This line really appeals to a comic book and video game geek like myself, so it's the perfect mix of "must buy". Not to mention that the Arkham series of games are some of my all-time favorites.

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this Dark Knight version, though. It looks.... weird. I still have yet to see a Dark Knight figure direct from Miller's graphic novel be translated into an action figure that I feel does Miller's vision justice. Then again, this figure is an interpretation of an interpretation, so I guess it's not going to be too Miller-esque, but it sure would be great if it was!

The Robin look great, though!

















And in case these pics are a little too dark for you to see all the details (which they kinda are), here are pics of the prototypes that were on display at NYCC.



Both arrive in April for 59.99

No comments:

Post a Comment