Thursday, October 25, 2012

TOY NEWS FOR 10/25/2012 - TAMASHII NATIONS SHOW COVERAGE - S.I.C. KAMEN RIDER OOO

UPDATE - 10/27/2012 - NEW PICS AND BETTER PICS!

I was wondering if S.I.C. was going to keep focusing on Kamen Rider OOO or if they were going to move on to Kamen Rider Fourza, or perhaps go back and release some of the other Riders from past series that they missed (like Kamen Rider The Bee!!), but it looks like S.I.C. is going to stay with OOO a while longer.

It makes sense since OOO really plays into S.I.C.'s strengths in terms of creativity and sculpting. These various animal forms really give sculptors Takeya Takayuki and Ando Kenji a chance to go wild and do what they do best.

Many of the newer figures were obscured by dim lighting (perhaps they weren't completely finished prototypes), but if better pictures surface I'll bring them to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, feast on these new S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO combo pics!

 Kamen Rider OOO display

LaToraTah Combo

PuToTyra Combo

                                        ShaUTa Combo                                                                     SaGoZo Combo

No comments:

Post a Comment