Tuesday, July 22, 2014

HEADING TO COMIC-CON!!!


I'm leaving for Comic-Con tomorrow and will do my best to take as many pics as possible of everything I can.

I will be updating pics both here AND on the Toy News Network Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/toynewsnetwork

Be sure to check both places for new pics daily. I'll mainly be updating things nightly after the 'Con between 7PM and 8PM.

I will also be posting info from the show LIVE on the Facebook page starting tomorrow around 4PM, BEFORE the show opens to the public!

And when you get to the FB page-- be sure to give it a LIKE!

There's been about 10,000+ visits to the blog since I've started the FB page and it only has a paltry 22 likes. Come on, people, click that "like" button and show TNN some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment