Monday, July 7, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 7/7/2014 - BANDAI - S.H. FIGUARTS - INJUSTICE: GOD AMONG US - BATMAN and JOKER

While I suck at fighting games (the last one I kicked ass at was Street Fighter 2-- which was like a million years ago), my buddy picked up Injustice and I watched him play through it as Deathstroke.

I really love all the special attacks and combos-- they're some seriously cool shit.

Here we get our first "official" look at SH Figuart's first two figures from the game (I assume there will be more if these do well enough)-- Batman and The Joker. It's kind of interesting seeing Bandai encroaching on Play Arts' usual territory... I wonder if they'll continue to do more mainstream video game figures...









They will both be available in December for $57.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment