Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 7/16/2014 - NECA - 12" (24" HEAD-TO-TAIL) GODZILLA - PACKAGED PICTURES

"Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet?"

That's all my brain keeps saying to me. I'm so damned anxious to get this figures, and it should be released literally, any day now.

I'm jumping in my car and heading out to buy it the minute it hits my local dealer (Toy Anxiety here in the Phoenix area.)

I've already got the 6" version, which I'm keeping because he'll fit in with all the other Godzillas that NECA has planned, but this one is a much more properly scaled "King of all Monsters". Well, at least until NECA inevitably shows/announces an 18" Godzilla at Comic-Con next week. It's just a guess, but I think it's a pretty solid one.






As mentioned, he should be at specialty retailers any minute now for between $50-$65, depending on your retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment