Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 7/9/2014 - SDCC EXCLUSVIES - FUNKO - POP! VINYL - LEGACY COLLECTION

Aw, man.... I was really hoping for a slightly unique Legacy Collection Game of Thrones figure for the SDCC exclusive, but in true Funko style, it's just a paint variant of an already existing figure. In this case, it's a glow-in-the-dark version of the White Walker. (And on a side note, all of my GOT figures stand well except for the damned White Walker who will not stand and keeps knocking over all my other GOT figures! It makes me nuts!)

There's also two Breaking Bad Pop! Vinyls, two My Little Pony Pop! Vinyl figures and a Hershel Greene from Walking Dead who looks like he's seen better days...







These will all be available at the Funko booth. No prices announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment