Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 7/9/2014 - PLAY ARTS KAI - DC VARIANT - DARKSEID and HAWKMAN

I'll bet that anyone who's been collecting these figures and has them all displayed together has got one hell of a cool looking collection on their hands.

There's a part of me that thinks that these figures look so cool, and then there's part of me that says "WTF??" I mean, they looks awesome... but also so weird.

I think the biggest thing that keeps me from collecting this line is the price. If these were Marvel figures (yes, I'm a Marvel guy, not a DC guy), I might have to give them some serious thought, though.

Just officially unveiled are Play Arts' versions of Darkseid and Hawkman.

I'm not too sure about that look of the Darkseid (I guess I just still love the simplicity and mass of the original Kirby version), but the Hawkman is just unreal looking! So cool!





Pricing and release dates to be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment