Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 7/9/2014 - NECA - 1/4 SCALE - HALO 4 - MASTER CHIEF (PROTOTYPE)

It looks like NECA's 18" Master Chief is coming along nicely!

I'm looking forward to this piece, but I have some reservations because I was really looking forward to their 1/4 scale Iron Man and found myself disappointed with the rubbery plastic, limited articulation and his inability to stand up.

Hopefully NECA has progressed quite a bit since then and Master Chief will have some nice ratchet joints and a little better quality plastic.

But, all that aside, there's no denying the beauty of the sculpt of this figure!






He was originally set for a July release, but I don't see him making it out this month. Hopefully next month.

Price will be about $99.99

No comments:

Post a Comment