Sunday, January 2, 2022

ASMUS TOYS - LORD OF THE RINGS - 1:6 SCALE NASGUL (RINGWRAITH) FIGURE

Hard to believe, but after all these years, Asmus Toys is still going strong with their line of 1/6 scale Lord of the Rings figures. They do great figures, so it's not hard to believe in that respect, but LOTR certainly had its time and I collected all of the ToyBiz stuff back in the day, but to see LOTR still going strong-- especially at this scale and this price point-- is slightly surprising. 

I am a huge fan of the brand, so I wish I had started collecting these figure way back when they started, but now I'll have to settle for admiring them from afar.

Up next, Asmus has the Nazgul (or Ringwraith) headed for your collection. As usual, the detailing and execution look to be top notch.

Look for it to start hitting your favorite toy sites in Q2 of this year for $199.99

(Click on the pictures to enlarge)



 
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment