Tuesday, January 4, 2022

MATTEL - WWE - ULTIMATE EDITION ALEXA BLISS

 I'm going to let you all know that I know nothing about current wrestling. In the 80's, I lived and breathed WWF. I loved it as much as I loved my comics, cartoons and toys-- and trust me, that's a lot.

But, I fell out of it many, many years ago. So, forgive my ignorance when it comes to the current wrestling scene.

Of course, I know there are a lot of people who still love the WWE and their wrestling figures, so I'll do my best to cover all the news that I can here about upcoming releases.

Just revealed by Mattel is this new Alexa Bliss figure that will be a part of their Ultimate line of figures, so you can expect her to have all the extra stuff that makes her "ultimate", including 2 head sculpts and an extra set of hands.

Look for her to be released as part of the Wave 12 series (along with The Fiend) in March for around 36.99

No comments:

Post a Comment