Monday, January 17, 2022

MORE RAMEN TOY SILVERHAWKS PROGRESS PHOTOS

Ramen Toy is hitting us hard and fast with new progress photos on their upcoming Silverhawks figure line.

The other day we saw Mon-Star, and today we're getting a look at more polished pics of the leader of the Silverhawks: Quicksilver and his bird Tally-Hawk.

I really love the intricate, real-world look that Ramen Toy is incorporating into the design of these new figures. Everything looks like it's coming along great.

I really liked the look of their 80's Commanders (Centurions homage) line of figures, too, but they were just a bit too pricey for me to invest in. ($90 a pop, plus tax and shipping from HK.) I hope they get some help with distribution on this line (like BBTS) to keep prices a little lower this time around. 

And, thus far, I am liking the looks of this line a little better than the Super7 versions of Silverhawks.




No comments:

Post a Comment