Monday, January 24, 2022

SENTINEL - FIGHTING ARMOR - WAR MACHINE

 Do you ever think, "there's just too many figures"? 

I think that sometimes when I see stuff like this. It's not that I don't like it, or that I don't want people to have these kinds of options, I just wonder who's buying figures like this. (If you're one of them, let me know!)

The design and execution looks amazing, but I know this is gonna cost over $100, an it's not based on anything that's existed before, other than the fact that it's a War Machine figure. 

There's just so, so much to choose from as a figure collector these days. But, if companies like this are still making figures like this, then I guess they must be selling! So, what the hell do I know?

Look for War Machine to join Sentinel's Fighting Armor line in August with a retail price of around $100.00. Pre-orders should go up soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment