Monday, January 24, 2022

HASBRO - MARVEL LEGENDS - X-MEN ANIMATED VHS (HASBRO PULSE EXCLUSIVES)

 Hasbro dropped some new images of the first three figures in their X-Men Animated VHS series.

Here we get a pretty extensive look at Wolverine, Jubilee and Mister Sinister.

I can't say I'm much of a fan of the "cell shaded" look. When it comes to that style on a figure, I just don't think it ever really works. But, you may be a fan, or just don't mind it, and I can understand that. Plus, the packaging on these is really cool, so just on that account I could see people wanting to grab these figures. 

As mentioned in the title, you can only get these on Hasbro Pulse.  If you're interested in them, they will cost $26.99 each with a release date of June.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment