Monday, January 24, 2022

HOT TOYS - SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME - GREEN GOBLIN 1/6 SCALE FIGURE

Get your wallets ready, it's time for another Hot Toys figure-- and this time, in two versions. There's the "regular" version that includes just the figure, and then there's the "deluxe" version that includes the figure and his glider. And really, what's the Green Goblin without his glider, right? That would be like Doctor Octopus without his tentacles!

So, go ahead and grab yourself the deluxe version. You know you want to.

I'd like to, as well, but, I gave up on collecting Hot Toys years ago. What can I say? I like actually having some extra money in my bank account to spend on other things, too. 

The glider will have LED lights, so that's cool.

Look for him to go up on the usual online stores and sites soon with an actual release date of some time in 2023. No word on pricing yet.

Now, here are way too many pictures.




























No comments:

Post a Comment