Saturday, January 22, 2022

NEW MAGAZINE IMAGES OF MAFEX TERMINATOR (T-800) AND BATMAN HUSH (NIGHTWING) FIGURES

Some new images have popped up online of these pictures from a Japanese magazine (Hobby Japan?) featuring a first look at two new offering from Medicom's MAFEX line.

Here we're getting a look at another character from the Batman: Hush comic storyline, the original ex-Robin: Dick Grayson, AKA Nightwing.

I love the figures from this particular line, but I collect sooooo much stuff that I have to draw the line somewhere, and, unfortunately, this line ended up on the wrong side of the line for me (mainly due to the prices). So, I'll just continue to appreciate them from afar.

The second figure is one I might be interested in, but, honestly, I think NECA probably has everything that I could hope for in a Terminator collection covered with their figures. None the less, this T-800 looks like a very nice figure and is pretty tempting.

 Look for them both to go up for pre-order at most major online retailers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment