Saturday, January 15, 2022

HIYA TOYS - ROBOCOP 3 - ROBOCOP vs OTOMO (PX EXCLUSIVE)

 Hiya Toys is teaming up with comic shop distributor Previews to offer this set of two figures from Robocop 3

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Hiya Toys, they make 4" figures, and these will be no different.

Okay, we all know that Robocop 3 was a steaming turd, but the coolest thing about it was that Robocop got a jet pack and could now fly! Unfortunately, Robocop doesn't get a jet pack here. But, he does get that cool gun arm thing!

Either way, Robocop is Robocop, right? 

I think I only saw Robocop 3 once in my lifetime. Maybe twice. In any case, I haven't seen it since I was a kid, so I have no real memory of the villain in this set-- Otomo. I guess he was a serious foe to Robocop since they're making a figure of him.

This set will be released through any place that order with Previews (comic shops, online retailers, etc) in the 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) of this year for $39.99






No comments:

Post a Comment