Tuesday, January 4, 2022

SUPER7 REVEALS A TEASER FOR NEW UPCOMING ReACTION LINE OF FIGURES

 If you're a kid from the 70's (like myself), then the first"superheroes" you grew up with on TV were probably not the ones most people might remember, but in my six year old mind, they definitely were. 

I'm talking about Steve Austin and Jamie Summers, better known as the Bionic Man and the Bionic Woman.

It's been a long time since these two have had a chance to grace our toy shelves. Aside from the original 70's Kenner line of toys (and, boy, did I love those as a kid!), there's only been one other small and short lived series of 3.75" figures from Zica toys a few years back.

But, Super7 is letting us know that Steve and Jamie's hiatus is over and that they will be bringing us a new line of figures in their 3.75" ReAction line. 

While I appreciate the retro feel of these figures, I'm really hoping that we see something in their Ultimates line of figures. But, either way, I'm happy that the Bionic Man and Woman are headed back to duty in 2022!

Here's the teaser. I'm sure there will be more info to come very soon.

"Fembot" Teaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment