Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 8/12/2014 - SDCC 2014 COVERAGE - PLAYMATES - TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES "CLASSICS" - SHREDDER and KRANG

Finally! Playmates will be releasing The Shredder and Krang (although I think I would have preferred a Foot Soldier of Splinter) in the collector aimed TMNT Classics line, and they're.... kinda disappointing...

Much like my issue with Bebop and Rocksteady, Shredder is too small when compared to the Turtles, and Krang is definitely way too small! This issue was brought up to the Playmates crew at SDCC and they pretty much said that you can expect them to stay that same [wrong] size.

As stand-alone figures by themselves, they look to be pretty good. I just wish that they were either a bit larger and bulkier, or that the Turtles in this line were a little less so.

Since these are still in the prototype stage, I don't expect to see them at retail until some time early next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment