Saturday, August 9, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 8/9/2014 - SENTINEL - IRON MAN - 7" "RE-EDIT" FIGURES (COMIC BOOK VERSIONS) - BLEEDING EDGE ARMOR IRON MAN, EXTEMIS ARMOR IRON MAN and WAR MACHINE

I was pretty excited about this new line from toy company Sentinel when I saw them, but then I saw the price...

Almost $200 for a 7" figure?!? Yeah, I don't think so.

That being said, these figures are damned cool looking and-- thank god-- they're not based on the Iron Man movies! So I give them Sentinel huge kudos for that.

Each figure will come with multiple sets of hands and light-up eyes and chests.







Here's a look at the prototypes of the Bleeding Edge Armor (seen in the pics above), Extremis Armor and War Machine.




The first figure in the line-- the Bleeding Edge Armor Iron Man-- is expected in November for $179.99

No comments:

Post a Comment