Monday, August 25, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 8/25/2014 - HASBRO - STAR WARS - 6" BLACK SERIES - UPCOMING FIGURE REVEALS

No pics yet, but it's just been revealed that the next four figures heading our way (not until 2015) will be... (drum roll, please)...

  • IG-88
  • Leia as Boushh
  • Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi
  • Commander Cody 





I've known about these figure for about two months now, but I was sworn to secrecy by the person who confirmed them to me, and I'm a man who keeps his word.

IG-88 and Ben Kenobi are definitely exciting. Leia as Boushh.... ehhhh... It's cool but I'd really prefer a proper version of Leia at this point rather than one of her Jabba scene costumes. (And judging by the mountain of Slave Leias on the shelves, I'm not alone in that thought.)

Commander Cody... Pffffft. I don't like anything prequel related. Just gives me bad memories that squash the good old ones. I hope that the new movies reinvigorate my love for Star Wars because it was the very first thing I became obsessed with as a kid and it's linked to so many good and wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment