Thursday, August 28, 2014

TOY NEWS FOR 8/28/2014 - MAX FACTORY - FIGMA - SILENT HILL 2 - PYRAMID HEAD/"RED PYRAMID THING"

I don't know why Figma is calling this figure "Red Pyramid Thing", maybe that's what they call it on the credits of the film, but we all know its real name is Pyramid Head!

I really enjoyed some of the Silent Hill games. They're probably some of the best horror games out there. Truly scarey, creepy and with some of the most twisted designs I've ever seen. I also really enjoyed the films and I feel like the captured the bleakness and tension of the games rather well.

If you're a fan of either the video games of movies, then you might very well be interested in this 8" figure from Figma.





Look for it to arrive in April of 2015 for $59.99

1 comment:

  1. Hes called "the Red Pyramid Thing" or just Red Pyramid in the games fans have dubbed him Pyramid Head its on the wiki and junk so it is his official name.

    ReplyDelete